Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Doctors

I love our Pediatrician. Dr. Ryan Wilcox at Utah Valley Pediatrics is so great and his office staff is wonderful. Nurse Sam knows me well and we talk on the phone often. :) Thankfully as Jacob has gotten older and we have gotten things under control with his heart, asthma, croup, and allergies we have been to the doctor less. Yea! At Jacob's last well child exam Dr Wilcox spent a while looking in his ear. I was thinking Jacob must have and ear infection but he had not been complaining or anything. Then Dr Wilcox says "I think there is something in there." Nice, so we were off to the Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor.



Yep, sure enough there was something in there. In order to get it out they wanted to strap Jacob to a papoose board so he wouldn't fight them to get it out. I did not feel comfortable with that. I told them he would do fine and I would hold him if need be. Jacob turned his head and held perfectly still as the Doctor removed a small red bead from his ear.



Jacob is so great and compliant with doctors. It makes appointment go so well.

1 comment:

1987Natalkaa said...

Hello! Jacob is a great boy! A lot of health! My english is poor because i'm from Poland ;) My son have TGA too.

Greetings from us !